Monday, April 7, 2014

BEST GRILLED CHEESE EVER!

    I am taking a culinary interlude to share with you about the BEST grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had. Now, I have to admit that I did make it however, it is the ingredients that will blow you away. Simple and delicious! Here is my recipe!

Fresh Italian Bread buttered on the outside.
3 slices or one layer of Fresh Brick Cheese
3 slices or one Aged Monta Kuh Cheese (Basically this is a one year aged brick cheese)

Grill it. That is it!
Of course I had it with some tomato basil soup.

This is the best ever. The brick cheese has a similar texture of a mozzarella yet it is not so stringy. The Monta Kuh is like a mild white cheddar with just a little bite. It's texture is a little softer but very smooth. I know that most of you will never find these cheeses but my thanks to the folks at Shultz Family Cheese in Lowville for making a quality product that is far above anything else. If you are local go get some! https://www.facebook.com/ShultzFamilyCheese

No comments:

Post a Comment